Thursday, February 14, 2013

TSGA - Sweet Pea



Hi everyone! I'm back today with a quick post and a "I hope that you all had a sweet Valentine's Day" wish :D I myself, was taken out to a lovely and romantic dinner with my husband to one of our favourite Greek restaurants and all I can say is YUMMY!

So enough about the smoochy hugs and kisses stuff and onto my There She Goes Again card featuring the Sweet Pea set. For those of you who don't know what TSGA week is, it's where the Trendsetters feature brand spankin' new cards using older sets by There She Goes. Click on over here for more goodies to feast your eyes upon :)

These peachy sweet peas were water coloured with tombows and the background was done with re-inkers. I used some scraps of unknown designer papers and dusted off some really old embellishments to kind of create an interesting new embellishment....the key word is "tried" here folks ;)

Thanks for swinging by these parts and don't forget to drop back in for the new release sneak peeks next week! Toodles for now :D

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The peach and aqua on the design papers really pop with the black matting. Very pretty

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, sure hope you come back to your blog soon! I absolutely love your coloring. Don't see many with such wonderful talent. I cannot color worth beans but appreciate those who can. Love what you do!